Measuring for Your Leopard Pocket
Stitched your leopard pocket and ready to attach it to your favorite jeans? Follow the steps below for the perfect finish!
- Lay jeans out on a smooth surface.
- Carefully remove desired pocket from pants and place over Leopard Canvas design.
- You will need to stitch at least 4 rows beyond the edges of your jean pocket to ensure enough margins so your finisher is able to recreate and apply the stitched piece to pants.
- We also recommend lining the back of the canvas with fabric.
- The finished needlepoint pocket should mirror the other pocket in size, spacing and dimensions.
Caring for your Leopard Pocket
- We recommend spot clean only as needed and keep water away from the needlepoint piece where possible.
- Should you need to wash your pants, we recommend placing the jeans in a laundry safe mesh bag, washing cold on delicate cycle and allowing pants to air dry.
*Please note that depending on what types of fibers/threads you use on your pocket, choosing to wash you pants could result in bleeding thread colors for which, Pip & Roo is not responsible.